Friday, August 22, 2008

tagged (for mommies)

O.k. I am trying this out.

Age of kids (20, 17, deceased, 12)
Birthdays (6/29/88, 12/18/90, 2/24/94, 5/28/96)
Time of Birth (1:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m.) *I think--not exact
How long labor (36 hours, 0 hours, 4 hours, 0 hours)
How long did you push? (4 hours, 0 hours, 0 hours, 0 hours --C sections)
Any hair? (peach fuzz, Red fuzz, brown hair, black hair)
Who does he/she look like (DAD, Both, I think Mom, Both)
Weight at birth (7'6", 6'12", 7'3", 7'0")
HOw much weight did I gain? (23 lbs, 26 lbs, 28 lbs, 22 lbs)
Early or late? (Right on due date, early (scheduled), early (went into labor), early (as scheduled)
Baby showers. (One for oldest)
Who watches. NO one...they are old enough to watch themselves
another? Can't (am totally bummed but nothing I can do about it)
How did you know time to go to hospital? (PAIN!, told me what time to be there, PAIN< told me what time to be there)
insert italic tagsan style="font-weight:bold;">did you cry? (no too tired...slept, no..just happy, no just happy, No sad I knew it was my last one...but happy to have her)
Where born? (all at UVRMC) -- I thought they did a good job. But I needed the good hospital for C-sections.

Thanks for this opportunity. I seldom spend time remembering these details. I am grateful I have.

Later

No comments: