Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Me--where I love to be


If you don't know me very well you might not know that I love to be outside, I love kids, and I love trees and water. Last Friday I was able to shut the door of my classroom and go with my students to the mountains and hike and play.

Here is where I love to be -- next to a stream of running water amid a lot of trees. It amazes me how beautiful this world is sometimes. God is a wonderful creator of all things and I am grateful to be able to enjoy the sights, smells, and sounds each day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

This picture is perfect because it is 100% Stefanie. We are still planning for conference weekend. It always comes down to Brian and work so hopefully we don't have to cancel. Oh and it's my job to update the links on our blog and I've been super lazy lately with that....sorry! I'll get it on there though. I promise. Love ya.