Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008





O.k. a very brief synopsis of what we did...ready....

Drive, see Las Vegas, Drive some more, See Dad, Barbara...meet some family of Barabara's...walk in the hills...walk along the beach...eat, eat and eat some more....drive....shop at outlet mall...try to sleep in worse hotel ever...drive some more...HOME! Clean, clean, Spend Sunday with Trevor. Loved it all! Even the driving was bearable...kids were great, even fun at times. Listened to 2 sessions of conference during part of it.

Oh, my favorite thing I saw.. Our old Cadillac. My parents bought it in 1966 and it was our family car for years...then it wasn't and we kept it in great shape. I have memories driving this thing to prom (well my date drove it) two years and even driving around town. enjoy!

also...movie is of the ocean...I really justed was enjoying the sound and my kids playing. Hope you do too.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

cool pics. Brian was excited to see the cadillac. It was fun to catch up on Monday. :)