Monday, January 19, 2009

Done!



My husband decided a while ago to become a scuba instructor...not really sure why, maybe the extra money? Or maybe because his friend Jay talked him into it so he could help him, or maybe because as he says, "wouldn't it be great when I retire to find an Island somewhere, open a scuba shop, you can teach, and we can just be beach bums all day? Makes me wonder. mmmm..not a bad idea?

But this whole thing has taken a lot of time. John is often gone for business or the army and to add scuba stuff on top of that, well it almost drove me crazy. Fortunately, I survived? And today I am pleased to announce he passed and is completely certified to teach and the classed are over and the studying is done with and now...well we will see.

Unfortunately for me...he reminded me that while he would be home all day today, he was leaving tomorrow for a trip for his real job. To South Carolina, on my birthday, for three days. Oh well. I have him today and I will appreciate that. Friday when he comes home I will hopefully have a full weekend with him and maybe even sit with him during sacrament meeting.

Here are pictures of us when I was certifying for scuba diving. YEA me.

No comments: