Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thoughts and Fun







I am sitting at lunch and thought...I should blog. So, here goes.


I thought I would show you what my Husband convinced me to do on Monday (president's day). He is a scuba instructor and wanted to go teach a class and be with his wife at the same time. so I went. Funny huh? I don't think anyone can look good underwater, but I think I come close. Or not. What ever!

I would like to introduce you to my little friend...Pounder. He is a small stuffed elephant ( like elephants for some reason) that sits on my desk and helps me remember that I am good enough just as I am. I sometimes struggle with the notion of being good enough...always "beating up on myself". But, when I look at Pounder...he reminds me with his little poem.

"Some people say that I should diet
I tell them all to just keep quiet
I think my weight is fine
So why don't we go out and dine?"

I know; really corny, but for some reason he reminds me to accept myself.

1 comment:

Ipo said...

Fun! That scuba diving looks so inviting!! And your little Pounder is adorable. I like his little poem. Hope you're having a great day!