Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Slade Family fun!







What a great Saturday we had celebrating Easter with the Slade family. grandma Slade is always so wonderful to invite us to her home. We had great fun eating pizza and salads. We then enjoyed the traditional Easter egg hunt and of course coloring eggs!. We love the Slade Family and enjoy any time we get to spend with them..

O.k. randomness. Take a look at the last picture...This is what I found while looking for eggs. It is a dead bird. I know a little morbid to take a picture but the biologists in me was very curious. I couldn't find it's head. I think maybe the dog got to it? Who knows.

1 comment:

Ipo said...

crazy scientists....that bird! so funny, stef! well hope you're doing well. i heard about john's new calling...awesome! let's get together sometime.