Thursday, September 2, 2010

family Happenings

Changes

Wow! The changes have come in large amounts. It is strange. I am not longer teaching school, Lizzy is attending the public Jr. High as a ninth grader, and my older two kids are well, growing up.

So, What have a learned? First, I am just not that great of a stay at home mom. I have few skills. I don't sew, can, cook elaborate meals each day after planning it out precisely and finally I am not very good at blogging and stuff. Some days I find myself alone in the house and think...Now what?

But then I remember who I am. I actually am a pretty awesome person. I love people. I love to help people. I love being a mom. I am enjoying seeing my daughter in the mornings before school and my other daughter before work. I enjoy being here when they get home, and I enjoy just hanging out with them. I enjoy tutoring a couple kids in the afternoons and evenings. I enjoy a little bit cleaner house than usual. I enjoy learning new things and trying new things.

Am I wonder woman? Am I even close to the perfection of my neighbor? NO...but hey, I still think I am doing pretty well.

For me anyway,

Later

No comments: