Thursday, April 2, 2009


"On those days when we're not ready to stop being offended, not ready to forgive, still determined to dish out the silent treatment, what we're actually saying is, 'Thanks, but I don't want to become more like the Savior today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today.' " --Sheri Dew

my family...well, my extended family, some of them, including me, have struggled to overcome this whole offense thing. we sometimes hold onto them for longer than we should (at all!) and well sometimes apply this silent treatment.

I just wanted to share this quote I read today. I hope it doesn't offend you but instead reminds us all to be more Christ-like, forgiving and loving of those around us. Especially those who have offended us.

1 comment:

Ipo said...

Hey Stef, thanks for the box of donughts, the messages, and the love. You are a so awesome! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, for being so understanding, for being you. Love you!!