Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So confused...



O.k. you out there...have you ever done anything bad? I mean, potentially really really bad. I mean something that could possibly hurt someone else's life...or affect it in a way that would be bad?

I have. Just yesterday. Funny thing, I didn't even realize it was bad until I received the response...oh boy was it bad. I was confused, scared, and felt terrible for a very long time...still do a bit.

Have you ever wished you could go back and just not open that mouth or have a different response...or maybe just think before you...well do anything. I am not so good at being calm and thinking through my responses...too often I just talk or act with little previous thought.

How long should one feel guilt, regret, pain and sorrow for something they accidentally did...didn't mean to do.

I am sitting here, before going to the dentist, wishing I had been better at flossing all those years and thinking, "will there be a price down the road I will have to pay for this too?" is there going to be more.

do I need to fear the future?

Oh well, I had no idea where I was going with this when I started...still not sure...but welcome any comments. Maybe one of you might know.

No comments: